Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #61
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
whats the best way to Read prc files?
Convert to ePub and wait for the Android version of Bluefire Reader to be finished.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #62
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Convert to ePub and wait for the Android version of Bluefire Reader to be finished.
Kindle happily reads prcs, of course. Just put em in your Kindle folder on your SD card.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2010, 07:21 AM   #63
zetlorf
zetlorf began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Skype is working on IQ?
zetlorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:39 AM   #64
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetlorf View Post
Skype is working on IQ?
Yes, it does
Old 12-07-2010, 10:44 AM   #65
asjogren
Addict
asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.asjogren is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle & WiFi Nook & PocketBook IQ
Skype? I don't understand. Microphone?

What Skype functions work? Can I have a voice conversation?
asjogren is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-07-2010, 10:46 AM   #66
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
no but you can chat with it
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #67
zetlorf

Quote:
no but you can chat with it
Thanks for reply.
But... only chatting? There is a reason why the voice-transfer is not working?
Old 12-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #68
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
there is no microphone
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:01 PM   #69
zetlorf

Good point.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:27 PM   #70
RezzZ
Connoisseur
RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.

Device: IQ
trillian works nice also (googletalk/msn messenger/yahoo etc)
RezzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #71
rteachj
rteachj began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
Has anyone found a YouTube app that works yet?

Last edited by rteachj; 12-12-2010 at 05:40 PM.
rteachj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 05:50 PM   #72
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Have you tried this version?
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...53&postcount=6
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:10 AM   #73
myle00
Connoisseur
myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Treo
Quote:
there is no microphone
I'm surprised that there is no SD card microphone. This got me thinking; once I get my IQ (hopefully tomorrow) I'll try to see if I can build the hardware to interface a mic to SD card. I'll probably have to use a microcontroller to emulate a SD card. I know java, but I guess the hard part will be figuring out Android. Also, even if I get it to work the question is if I can get it to work with skype.

This should be a fun project even if it doesn't work out

M
myle00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #74
myle00
Connoisseur
myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.myle00 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Treo
I'm a tiny bit confused about the Android markets (being Android newbie). If I need an app, do I have to look through all the markets? Why don't all the markets pool their apps? Is it because each market is specific to some device?

Also, how did anyone download Dolphin HD?

M
myle00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #75
mtravellerh
book creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by myle00 View Post
I'm a tiny bit confused about the Android markets (being Android newbie). If I need an app, do I have to look through all the markets? Why don't all the markets pool their apps? Is it because each market is specific to some device?

Also, how did anyone download Dolphin HD?

M
It's a great chaos. There are some technical specifications you have to meet for access to the official android market. The other markets are more or less open and most apps can be found outside of the official market, too