Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #31
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
This was the first e-book I ever bought/read...in old MS .lit format on my PDA. The start of an e-book addiction...
How did you like it? This was Tony Hillerman's last book. I loved this series and read (and sometimes re-read) every book. Although the Amazon ratings aren't impressive, it is highly rated at Goodreads. I'm not an objective reviewer since I adored Joe Leaphorn and loved his return to a starring role in the series in this book.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #32
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
The John Crown Omnibus by Terry Harknett for $1.99

Quote:
The brainchild of Amazon Kindle Number One bestselling western writers Mike Stotter and Ben Bridges, PICCADILLY PUBLISHING is dedicated to reissuing classic fiction from Yesterday and Today!

A SUPER-VALUE THREE-BOOKS-IN-ONE OMNIBUS EDITION FROM THE AUTHOR OF EDGE: THE LONER!!

The Sweet and Sour Kill

Hong Kong: Where East meets West in a boom of skyscrapers and shanty towns, of luxury hotels and sleazy waterfront bars. Where anything can be had for a price, from a pretty girl to a shipment of raw heroin.
When an American mob backed with Mafia money muscles in on the colony’s lucrative rackets, offering their own special brand of ‘protection’, they trespass on Crown’s patch.

Big mistake.

Chief Superintendent John Crown isn’t your usual policeman. Tough, bitter and ruthless, he believes that bullets speak louder than words. And he has a special dislike of trespassers.

Macao Mayhem

Hong Kong – the international brokerage house for the exchange of secrets. Somebody was buying some big ones and selling them at a big profit. Then a girl nobody seemed to care about got killed. Somebody did care. Senior Superintendent John Crown of the Royal Hong Kong Police Force. And when he took a hand, Chang Po, his Chinese partner, joined the action.

Macao – not part of Crown’s Colony. But the blood and violent trail led there, so that’s where Crown and Chang went. In the tracks of a girl who knew too much. Enough to make her another victim … unless she traded her secrets for protection instead of money.

Bamboo Shoot-Out

The Chinese People’s Republic – Getting into this forbidden land isn’t easy, unless you’re invited. Chief Superintendent John Crown of the Royal Hong Kong Police Force had no invitation. Just the help of his partner, Chang Po, and an agent of British Intelligence.
The Assignment – Reach into the city of Canyon by any means available and at whatever cost, to meet a man. Why? Only Crown knew that, and he wasn’t talking.
Red China – Never was the name more apt that when Crown and Chang penetrated the Bamboo Curtain. For the good earth was stained crimson with the blood of all who stood in their way. At any cost they had said, and the price was high.
Kindle

Smashwords
Advert
Old 09-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #33
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free from Endeavour Press:
  • Danger Close: A Riz Sabir Thriller by Charlie Flowers
  • My Soul To Keep (A Detective Sergeant Alex Brady Thriller) by Sue McNeill
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=n%3A133140011
Old 09-10-2013, 05:33 PM   #34
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Chasing the Ghost – Bob Mayer

Chasing the Ghost – Bob Mayer

Amazon Kindle US - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UD816Y

Amazon Kindle UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003UD816Y

Genre – Military Thriller
Rating – PG
Print Length: 266 pages
3.8 (48 reviews)
Free until 14 September 2013

Description:
Covert operative Horace Chase has been chasing ghosts his entire life.
First, his Medal-of-Honor winner father who died in Vietnam without ever meeting his son. And left him the legacy of an automatic appointment to the Military Academy at West Point which shaped the next thirty-five years of Chase's life. Then, the ghost of his mother, who died while he was at war in Afghanistan and wounded, causing him to resign his commission and return to the United States, a lost soul.
Chase now wears two hats as a Federal counter-terrorism liaison to the local police department in Boulder, Colorado where he becomes embroiled in two seemingly un-related cases. Working as a detective with Boulder PD he chases another death, this one the apparent rape/murder of Rachel Stevens, an upscale housewife attending night classes at the University of Colorado. And with his counter-terrorism team he is embroiled in a series of killings involving a militia group, a rogue ex-Special Forces officer, a psychopathic ex-CIA contract mercenary, and ruthless drug runners.
From the streets of Boulder, to the highest railroad tunnel in the world, to a swingers club hiding in plain site in suburbia, Afghanistan starts to look pretty good to Chase.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #35
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
How did you like it? This was Tony Hillerman's last book. I loved this series and read (and sometimes re-read) every book. Although the Amazon ratings aren't impressive, it is highly rated at Goodreads. I'm not an objective reviewer since I adored Joe Leaphorn and loved his return to a starring role in the series in this book.
I liked it, as I liked the whole Leaphorn/Chee series - I like both lead characters, in different ways. Also, my dad's family is from New Mexico, which helps, since I've been to a lot of the places in the books.

I still remember, though, reading it on my PDA, on a Newark to LA return late night flight, using up what was left of my battery from the day, hoping like crazy the battery would last long enough for me to find out whodunnit...
Advert
Old 09-11-2013, 02:08 PM   #36
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
Harmless [K] by Ernie Lindsey FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: June 15, 2013
From the *USA TODAY and Amazon Bestselling Author* of SARA'S GAME...this is HARMLESS, an unconventional love story, a murder mystery, and a laugh out loud, funny novel.

There's someone for everyone...even Steve.

Steve Pendragon is an eccentric (and sometimes delusional) used car salesman in love with Kerry, the quiet, secretive girl next door--only she doesn't know it. When the would-be love of his life turns up dead, all signs point to Steve.

Once the detectives hit a dead end in their investigation and he becomes the prime suspect, Steve is left with only a reluctant police officer and a crooked private investigator to help him prove his innocence. Could a kindhearted homeless woman and a cryptic note in Kerry's diary provide the key to the mystery?
Old 09-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #37
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
From Endeavour Press:

Shoot to Kill by Christopher Kenworthy

http://www.amazon.com/Shoot-to-Kill-ebook/dp/B00EKH9VWC
Old 09-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #38
Amy_k
Zealot
Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amy_k ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Nexus 7
Dead Set by Terry Harknett

Reissued by Piccadilly Publishing:

Quote:
Dead Set is the first in the Fortune P.I. novels. Los Angeles P.I. Chester Fortune is working for Marvyn P. Tranter after his fellow P.I. Ross Paine is attacked. Someone has killed Tranter’s wife and stolen collectable medals and he wants them back and his wife’s killer brought to justice. Fortune’s got his work cut out to solve the case before he becomes the next victim…
Kindle

Smashwords

Note: At Amazon, it's $0.99. Smashwords allows you to set the price.

Last edited by Amy_k; 09-14-2013 at 05:34 AM.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:13 PM   #39
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I haven't read this, but it sounds interesting

The Bones of Others (A Skye Cree Novel -- Book One 1) [K] by Vickie McKeehan $0.00

Quote:
Publication Date: January 27, 2013

Some monsters live in your head. Not this one.

Brutalized as a young girl by a vile sexual predator, Skye Cree is a survivor. Guided by the visions of her mystical spirit guide to the whereabouts of abducted girls, she uses her unique abilities to turn her horrifying past into a positive force for justice. Fighting the demons that have haunted her for years, she trusts only in herself--until she falls hard for a man for the first time in her life. Now, discovering her abductor is back with a vengeance, she becomes locked in a deadly race against time to stop the horrors of an evil human-trafficking ring that threatens to tear her world, and her newfound love apart.

This one a little bit as well...Seems to be a thriller, but also has religious and LGBT aspects as well

Rebecca [K]
by Adam J Nicolai $0.00

Quote:
Publication Date: January 7, 2013
Sarah, 18, has been attracted to other girls since she was nine. But she is a Christian, and the
tenets of her church are clear: homosexuality is a sin and an abomination. In a desperate bid to prove her virtue, she throws herself at a boy she goes to school with, and ends up pregnant.

Her infant daughter, Rebecca, derails Sarah's entire life. She is forced to withdraw from Yale before she even gets there. Her devout mother, ashamed, pays for an apartment where Sarah is alone with the baby. Sarah was smart, beautiful, and adored. Now she feels like she knows nothing, and her friends treat her like a leper.

In the long, sleepless hours of night, while she lies awake waiting for Rebecca's cry, she is forced to reflect on who she is and how she got here. She has lost all hope - until one night she hears God, providing her a simple answer:

Kill the child.

From bestselling Kindle Suspense author Adam J Nicolai comes a glimpse into the maelstrom of one young woman's emotions: a place where faith, reason, and human love collide.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #40
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Otherworld by Jared Wilson is free through Friday. It's from Christian publisher David C. Cook, but it sounds enough like a paranormal thriller that I think (well, hope, anyway) that it belongs here rather than in the Christian books.

Quote:
Something strange is happening in Houston and its rural suburb, Trumbull. It starts with the bizarre mutilation of a farmer's cow, sparking rumors of UFO sightings and alien visitations. It's all an annoyance for the police, who would prefer to focus on the recent murders in the area. Mike Walsh is a journalist with a nagging editor and a troubled marriage who finds himself inexorably drawn into the deeper story creeping up on all who dare get close enough: a grizzled small town police captain, a depressed journalist, a disillusioned pastor, and a little old man. They are unlikely allies against the otherworld.
B&N Amazon
It's DRM-Free, but watermarked at eChristian.com

I normally don't bother checking Google Books since they're pretty stingy with freebies, but they've been going along with about half of the ones from David C. Cook and they have a scanned PDF as an option.

Google Books
Old 09-13-2013, 12:29 PM   #41
gabby98
Wizard

Bone Blind [K] by Abigail Padgett FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: February 14, 2011
Only the flame from a curious candleholder illuminated the murdered corpse of Karl Knock on a bitterly cold Massachusetts night twenty years in the past. When the efforts of local, state and federal investigators failed to cast more light on the crime than the little candle did, the case gathered dust, unsolved and forgotten.

But when horror novelist Finn Ryan gets an invitation to dinner from a beautiful but eccentric and reclusive colleague, Tally Serzak, a web of danger sends its first, tentative filaments from that candlelit room. And nothing will ever be the same.

Because Finn has secrets. So does Tally. And so does Newton, MA, Police Detective Warren Yost, who found Knock’s body on that cold morning so long ago. Now, on the eve of retirement, Yost decides to solve the old murder and go out with a last hurrah.

As Finn’s involvement with the strange Tally reaches an intensity that has him running into walls, he begins to see similarities between himself and his own characters. He’s in a horror novel, except this one is real. There are no ghosts, no zombies or vampires. There is only Tally and an unfolding story Finn doesn’t want to see, but can’t ignore. As she knew he wouldn’t.

Warren Yost sees the story as well, but can’t assemble its puzzle until Finn provides a last piece that will lead to a final, and deadly, resolution.
Deadly Election (Asian Intrigue) [K] by Arthur Crandon FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: October 7, 2012
***** No.1 on Goodreads List (out of 1,382) "Little Known Authors Worth Reading" *****
The tension starts to mount, even from the prologue as an innocent girl is defiled and killed in front of her dying father by heartless soldiers.
The pace does not let up. The plot takes you through the steamy jungles of the Philippines as ruthless men lie, cheat, and bribe their way to the very top.
More innocents will die as the evil Senator Consuelo murders and schemes towards the presidential election. The old soldier, Paul, is the only one with any power to stop this desperate man from or becoming the president. Can he survive to thwart to powerful senator’s plans or will he too meet his end?
Chloe, the beautiful, young, long-suffering wife of Consuelo is left with agonizing decisions to make. Can she save her husband? Does she want to? The actions increases apace as Election Day nears, with many twists and turns distracting the ruthless man. After police and army raids, street battles, and daring escapes he eventually wins the election. Or does he?
Anyone who has any knowledge of the Philippines will know that the fictional event may not be too far from the truth. But any readers of political or crime thrillers will enjoy the book.
SWEET DREAMS (The Justice of Revenge) (A Mark Appleton Thriller) [K] by Aaron Patterson $0.99

Quote:
*Warning
The WJA series is a cross genre series and may bend or break many rules. If you are set in the traditional ways of storytelling this may not be the series for you. Please use caution and only read if you are of an open mind, and crave something off the map and mind-bending.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Mark Appleton is living the American Dream. Beautiful wife, loving daughter, and a high paying job in New York City. But when his family are killed in a accident he must reinvent himself. A year later in the midst of putting his life back together, Mark finds out that his family was killed and it was...No accident. Mark will stop at nothing to hunt down the men responsible for the death of his family and what he finds will change his life forever.

Kirk Weston is a Detroit detective. He hates his job, his ex-wife, and his life. He is hand selected to help the FBI on a high profile case and just when he thinks things could not get any worse...

They do.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:46 AM   #42
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
Sweet Dreams is £0.78 at Kobo UK and is couponable....so you can get 50% off with Sept50 ?
Old 09-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #43
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Pick up Unnatural Causes (Adam Dalgliesh #3) by P.D. James at Kobo on sale at 70% off today. Then add code Sept50. And you've got yourself a bargain for $1.

In fact, use that code on these, also: Kobo 70% off mysteries

Last edited by BelleZora; 09-14-2013 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #44
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
Free today on Amazon- Other People's Skeletons by Julie Smith
'Rebecca Schwartz, “Jewish feminist lawyer,” as she’s fond of saying, thought she knew her best friend--and her boy friend. Not to mention her family. But everything’s about to change.

Secrets spill out of these pages like hornets out of a nest, each with its own distinct sting, as author Smith weaves a thrill-packed and complicated mystery that’s as much about how little we know about our nearest and dearest as it is about whodunit.

Rebecca’s shocked when Chris Nicholson, her glamorous law partner, is arrested for murder--but not nearly so shocked as when she discovers Chris can’t come up with an alibi. What she was doing, Chris says, involves a secret so damaging she’d be drummed out of San Francisco legal circles if anyone knew. All she’ll say is what her secret isn’t--crime, drugs, sex, alcohol, addiction, illness (mental or otherwise), or an eating disorder. So what’s left? Sure enough, when Rebecca uncovers it, her world tilts on its axis—and continues to list, ever more dangerously, as the story picks up speed and this formerly rational lawyer finds her worldview threatened by things she never knew existed. At least not in her circle! And Chris is far from the only one with a skeleton in her closet.

The murdered man, Jason McKendrick, was a much-loved columnist, a carefree bachelor with a million glamorous women, who also happened to have a very special friend who slept on a filthy mattress in his apartment. As Rebecca and Chris peel back the layers of Jason’s complicated world, they find he was leading not just a double life, but maybe many more. Only one person knows what made him tick. But can she stay alive long enough to tell his story?'
Uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Other-People...ds=julie+smith

US
http://www.amazon.com/Other-Peoples-...ds=julie+smith
Old 09-18-2013, 02:08 PM   #45
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
The Shape Shifter by Tony Hillerman. $1.99 everywhere. [HarperCollins].

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/shap...=9780060563479
Closed Thread