Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Billy Boyle and the Seductive Infrastructure

So, there's this free ebook on Amazon, a detective tale set in the early days of WW II. Not a bad read. So, I just happened to turn on my wireless, and on a chance I typed in "Benn, James" just to see, you know? Well, there are 4 or 5 books by him, all highly rated. Heck book 2 is almost free, just a few dollars. =Punch=...download, download, download... Huh, it works...

[sound of dawning realization] =Thunk!=

"...Just like the evil bastards intended! Curse you, Jeff Bezos!"

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote