Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
Deke218
I Likes Ta Read!
Deke218 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Good Evening From NYC

I'd like to say a Fine Hello you all you nice folk! J

ust got a Sony Touch [or PRS600] for my birthday last week from my lady and to be honest, I thought, why do I need this? My Windows Mobile phones all have readers on them and it very easy to get books for them.

After putting this sucka through the paces today, I find that I may have to keep this thing!!! A lot nicer than I thought.
Deke218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello and welcome to MR!!!

Congrats on the PRS 600
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello & welcome to MR. You got one fine lady or you must have been very good to have received such a fine present.

If you have any questions regarding the reader, check out the subforum for the Sony. Lots of questions have been answered. If yours isn't among them or you can't find it, just ask. Plenty of helpful folks around here.

Also check out the eBook library from MR. Sooooo many free books, lovingly formatted by MR members. That'll keep you reading for a while.

A lot of people don't like the software coming with the Sony. Here is a good alternative: Calibre. Very easy to use and it allows you to organise your books exactly the way you want.

And don't forget to look into the Lounge if you want some fun.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Deke218 and welcome to9 MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:16 AM   #5
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Welcome to MobileRead...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2010, 09:36 AM   #6
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	welcomeheading.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	46239 to Mobileread, Deke218. A mighty fine lady you've got there.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #7
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi Deke218, welcome to MR!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote