Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
Dan21
Dan21 began at the beginning.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro
Carrying Case

Although I like the case it comes with, I would really a leather case that would 'break in' with use for the pocket pro, a google search did not yield any results, but do any of you guys have an alternative case other than the one the pocket pro came with?
Dan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Has been extensively covered in other thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
Although I like the case it comes with, I would really a leather case that would 'break in' with use for the pocket pro, a google search did not yield any results, but do any of you guys have an alternative case other than the one the pocket pro came with?
Dear Dan:

There is another thread on here where everyone talked about cases that you can buy. The best one I have found is the STYLZ case (www.stylzworld.com). I have had mine for three months and just love it. Comes in colors, fits the Pocket PRO perfectly and uses the same clips, comes in colors, protects the screen better, has storage for SD cards and business cards, and is really soft leather in several colors. It opens easily, can be opened easily with the cover behind the device, has a secure strap closure, and costs $24.99. It even says on the website that it is designed for the Astak Pocket PRO. It is REAL quality at a low price and I recommend it highly!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert