Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Pretty Printer

Does anyone know of a utlilty/tool that will take a PG html file and do a pretty print on the file? Even a little bit?
Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
I found HTMLTrim for you. It seems to use Tidy. It's not specifically for PG texts, though.

Most of the PG-related utilities I've seen involve converting to HTML from their text files, or displaying their text files more beautifully based on their layout.

Hope that helped a little.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-31-2010, 07:04 AM   #3
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
I found HTMLTrim for you. It seems to use Tidy. It's not specifically for PG texts, though.

Most of the PG-related utilities I've seen involve converting to HTML from their text files, or displaying their text files more beautifully based on their layout.

I have been using Tidy Online and looking for a local utility. It seems to be Tidy also. It works fine so far and is quite fast and the GUI simplifies things.

Thank you very much.

Charlie
Old 09-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #4
crutledge
eBook FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post

I bother you again. htmltiny works fine except it will not remember the option setting from one use to the next.

Have you used it? Does it need a config file and if so what is the format?

Does capidamonte mean scaramouch?

Thanks
Old 09-01-2010, 04:42 PM   #5
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
Never used it, I'm afraid; was just trying to help out.

Did you try contacting the author? He seems pretty open about talking with users. I think he would help you.

It's based on Tidy, so there has to be a configuration somewhere -- hopefully it's not just in memory.

Scaramouche was a hero, wasn't he? Il Capitano Capidamonte is... something else. (Try this link; and this one.)

Last edited by capidamonte; 09-01-2010 at 04:53 PM.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert