Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-20-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Pulse Club

I am reading 1Q84 on my Pulse. I'd love to read along (and it doesn't have to be this book) and comment with my MR Kobo friends.

So what books are you Pulsing about?
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
easterncoyote
Zealot
easterncoyote began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle 3, Kindle PW, Kobo Touch
I am reading Wuthering Heights. I think there is some problem with the Pulse feature on my Vox, or maybe the feature in general. On the Vox, it shows the book has been read 0 times, and there are no likes or dislikes, but it does show the comment I posted. On the Kobo app on my ipad, it shows the book being read 74 times, along with likes and dislikes, but does not show my comment, or any others!
easterncoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
mdclements
Kobo Developer
mdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookmdclements has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I am reading 1Q84 on my Pulse. I'd love to read along (and it doesn't have to be this book) and comment with my MR Kobo friends.

So what books are you Pulsing about?
I'm reading this book too. Just started Book 3.
mdclements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
Jesslynne
Zealot
Jesslynne doesn't litterJesslynne doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Mini
I've just restarted the Bela Cooper trilogy by Tamora Pierce so I could read the third that was recently released.
Jesslynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesslynne View Post
I've just restarted the Bela Cooper trilogy by Tamora Pierce so I could read the third that was recently released.
I really like her books. She may known as a youth fantasy author but as a middle aged fart I quite like her books. And, like the last 3?, or was it 4?, of the Harry Potter series, the Beka Cooper series are thick books.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
Jesslynne
Zealot
Jesslynne doesn't litterJesslynne doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Mini
Was last three. She has to thank Rowling for that .. proof to her publishers that youth will read thick books.

However, I've grown up with her and I still love her works. I've gotten everyone liking them around me. I just hate whoever is doing her cover art now... They're horrible in my opinion.
Jesslynne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pulse, vox