Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Could some of our international members check something?

My book was not available world wide, even though I had enabled worldwide distribution. I contacted dtp support and got an email back to let me know that the situation has been corrected.

I am hoping that some of our international members can check and verify that this is now the case.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0035RPGOK

Thank you so much for your help.

Imogen

Last edited by ImogenRose; 04-30-2010 at 04:30 PM.
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Jonas777
Groupie
Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2 Intl
Yes, it seems to be available internationally (at least here in Sweden...):

Portal (Portal Chronicles) (Kindle Edition)
by Imogen Rose (Author)
Kindle Price: $4.59 includes VAT & international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
Jonas777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I could download a sample, so, it looks like it works
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #4
Grumpyreader
Connoisseur
Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.Grumpyreader got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Sony PRS505, Kindle 2 Int.
It's available for UK readers too.
Grumpyreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

WONDERFUL!!! Thank you so much! Imogen
Old 04-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas777 View Post
Yes, it seems to be available internationally (at least here in Sweden...):

Portal (Portal Chronicles) (Kindle Edition)
by Imogen Rose (Author)
Kindle Price: $4.59 includes VAT & international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet

I am a bit surprised at the Kindle price... I priced it at $1.99. I was not aware that Amazon would increase it for international buyers.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #7
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Kindle charges a $2 whispernet fee for customers outside USA... some countries also pays a tax on top of that.

Your book is available in Australia for 3.99..
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
lucielcd
lucielcd began at the beginning.

Device: computer/none
It's available in the Caribbean for $3.99 as well!
lucielcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #9
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Thank you for that info, I was not aware of that.

It's available in the Caribbean ... cool!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:01 PM   #10
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
So Amazon's charging a distribution fee that's higher than the price of the book...
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:39 PM   #11
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
So Amazon's charging a distribution fee that's higher than the price of the book...

From the information here, I gather it's the list price + $2.00 whispernet fee + any applicable tax.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:05 PM   #12
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I get a message telling me that I can't have it because I don't have a Kindle. Then it directs me to a page where I can purchase one.

Normally, when something is not available to be shipped to Japan there is a notice to that effect under the description, so I 'assume' had I the proper device, it would be available to me in Japan.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #13
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Available in Canada
Quote:
Kindle Price: $3.99 & includes international wireless delivery via Amazon Whispernet
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #14
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Available in Canada
Thank you!
Old 04-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #15
ImogenRose
PORTAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I get a message telling me that I can't have it because I don't have a Kindle. Then it directs me to a page where I can purchase one.

Normally, when something is not available to be shipped to Japan there is a notice to that effect under the description, so I 'assume' had I the proper device, it would be available to me in Japan.

Stitchawl
Wonderful, I would assume so also.