Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #16
andym
Groupie
andym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-books

Sony PSP screen resolution is 480x272 so it's not bad (better than an iPhone for example). And it's a beautiful display. Probably simply different parts of a the empire not thinking laterlally (though you'd think there would be a heck of a demand for comics if nothing else).
andym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:56 PM   #17
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Yeah, my daughter would be nagging me for one right now if she could read manga on it. (She's currently using my eBookwise 1150 to read text books, but likes manga more.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 05:58 AM   #18
lost101
Enthusiast
lost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of lightlost101 is a glorious beacon of light

Device: HTC Hero
PSPComic (supports compressed (zip/rar) CBZ/CBR) and newcomer Manga2PSP.
I personally haven't used either very much, however PSPComic displayed everything I tested perfectly.

NB.
No Bull Moose
is a tool for PSPComic:
Quote:
Archaemic is releasing No Bull Moose v0.1 for public use. This PC-based application will allow users to convert progressive JPEG into baseline JPEG format. This is expected to help minimize the JPEG loading errors that users reported earlier when running images on PSPComic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Yeah, my daughter would be nagging me for one right now if she could read manga on it. (She's currently using my eBookwise 1150 to read text books, but likes manga more.)

Last edited by lost101; 09-08-2007 at 06:09 AM.
lost101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:43 AM   #19
nevada344
nevada344 began at the beginning.

Device: psp
Do you know if theres a reader out for my PSP Slim/Lite on Firmware 4.20
nevada344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:11 AM   #20
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
You can try BookR:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bookr/

It's great with txt eBooks.
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #21
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Not on official firmware, though.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:37 PM   #22
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Oh, you are right ! It's been so long since I switched to custom firmware that I forgot it's needed.
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:55 PM   #23
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Lol. I still have PSP's that are running official firmware. They can run homebrew, though (original 1.50 Spiderman 2 pack).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote