Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #1
Yves Gorat
Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thesis survey for authors, graphical designers, translators and editors

Dear all,

for my master thesis I am looking for the challenges and solutions in self-publishing (and selling!) eBooks – amongst others having access to a provider of a cover, a translation or proper editing.
Starting from this question I devised a range of surveys targeted at various groups of individuals. I would be really interested in your opinion on a range of questions which should take you roughly 10 minutes to answer in case of the “eBook author survey”. Answering one of the other three surveys (one question only) should take not more than a minute. If you are interested in the results, you can choose to leave your email address at the end of the “author” survey and later on receive the statistical data.
I would really appreciate if you could spend some minutes to answer the survey(s) relevant to you:

For eBook authors: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...6cpkxbbh189242
For grapic designers in/for eBooks: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...setfwrso189350
For eBook translators: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...jfsitmfz193406
For eBook editors: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...qmqsedkg193409

Again, I hope that the board administrators agree with me that this is the right location to post this topic. If not, please let me know.

Thanks for your support and all the best,

Yves
Yves Gorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:33 AM   #2
Yves Gorat
Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yves Gorat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi all,

just wanted to let you know that I got a good amount of replies for most of the surveys, with the main excpetion being the editors and interestingly enough the graphic designers. I will post some final numbers once done. I'll probably leave the surveys active one more week before closing them.
Thanks to all of you who already participated!,

Yves
Yves Gorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #3
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Well this is a writers forum... for Graphics Designers you should look at a place like http://www.deviantart.com/
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote