Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
7.36 Update ERROR Show Book Info

After update, getting an error when double clicking on Show Book Detail, anyone else seeing this?
Thanks

ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:native Qt signal is not callable

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\show_book_details.py ", line 33, in show_book_info
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\book_info.py", line 26, in __init__
TypeError: native Qt signal is not callable
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:34 AM   #2
kevinrs
Enthusiast
kevinrs began at the beginning.

Device: nook
seeing the same problem, though I never tried it with the previous version
kevinrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 04:12 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
After update, getting an error when double clicking on Show Book Detail, anyone else seeing this?

TypeError: native Qt signal is not callable
seeing the same problem, though I never tried it with the previous version
This error is reported as being fixed in 0.7.37.

I can report that on my Windows XP box using 0.7.37 this error has gone away and the book details window, once again, opens by double clicking the book image same as it ever did.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:20 AM   #4
kevinrs
Enthusiast
kevinrs began at the beginning.

Device: nook
just restarted calibre and got the notice of the new version
kevinrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:58 AM   #5
Maggie-Me
Zealot
Maggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with othersMaggie-Me plays well with others

Device: Kindle PW,Sony 700, Sony 950 (Daily Edition),Nook Color,iPad
Every thing looks good in update, you guys (developers) are fantastic !
Maggie-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert