Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #61
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)

you guys are so funny, Karma for the (pseudo-)chickens, yum, we have to feed them so they're tastier.

Pssshhh, hey guys you play the evil part, I'll go the other way around and play like I was their friend, when I have all the information about their coop, I'll give the intel for you all, about their security, number of troops, allies and their routines.

What? What are those spaces in the text? What are you talking about? Perhaps chickens don't have such a good sight, maybe you need some I know a good Ophthalmologist, you can count on me

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 06-09-2011 at 12:14 PM.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #62
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTakeshi View Post
I know a good Ophthalmologist, you can count on me
Perhaps an ornithologist would be better suited to the task...
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:50 AM   #63
MJK2111
FUBAR!
MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MJK2111 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 S

I like children - fried.
W. C. Fields
MJK2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:13 PM   #64
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post
Perhaps an ornithologist would be better suited to the task...
but do they treat eye problems? I think not... Or maybe we just really need is a Ophthalornithologist
Old 06-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #65
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hah! I see right through your evil plans!
[and your not-so-hidden writing!]
Attached Images

poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #66
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker

No it's not possible, that writing isn't perceptible to chicken eyes, we must have an infiltrator on our side, we have to find the betrayer amongst us
Old 06-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #67
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
No it's not possible, that writing isn't perceptible to chicken eyes, we must have an infiltrator on our side, we have to find the betrayer amongst us
Nay! Nay! Didn't you see my new X-Ray specs?
Can't hide nothing from this galliforme!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #68
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker

Oh noes, chicken technology is becoming too advanced

We have to innovate people, maybe we need to ask for help from these guys, but poohbear and AprilHare are ours, they can keep the rest of the coop

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 06-10-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #69
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:

you guys are so funny, Karma for the (pseudo-)chickens, yum, we have to feed them so they're tastier.

Pssshhh, hey guys you play the evil part, I'll go the other way around and play like I was their friend, when I have all the information about their coop, I'll give the intel for you all, about their security, number of troops, allies and their routines.

What? What are those spaces in the text? What are you talking about? Perhaps chickens don't have such a good sight, maybe you need some I know a good Ophthalmologist, you can count on me
Looks like the humble chook can see more than you thought!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:14 AM   #70
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Oh noes, chicken technology is becoming too advanced

We have to innovate people, maybe we need to ask for help from these guys, but poohbear and AprilHare are our they can keep the rest of the coop
You and your fiends have no chance of eating us!
Oh you can try. But we are chooks, we know all your fiendish plans, and for once we're ready!
The coop now has an inbuilt defensive capability... you've been warned.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:44 AM   #71
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
I majored in PoliSci eons ago...I welcome the MR Chicken Arms Race...

We will restore the world to a true bipolar state - those who eat chicken and those who don't. With the goal of 1 chicken for every man, woman and child on the planet

C.C.C. [Command, Control & Communication] will now = CRUNCHY & CHEWY CHICKEN

Bring it on!
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:03 AM   #72
AprilHare
Wizard

You won't eat chicken - you'll eat crow!
Old 06-10-2011, 03:36 AM   #73
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Notice the kernel of corn in the 'bath' with him?

He doesn't even know he is in a cup noodle.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by SneakySnake; 06-10-2011 at 03:44 AM.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #74
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
^ muahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

<where's my chopsticks....nom nom nom...>
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #75
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Looks like the humble chook can see more than you thought!
Damn, I didn't know that chickens would see white as another color, my bad for not doing enough research.

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!