Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-28-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Post The Appalling, Prompt Priority List

Instead of a To-Do List, a Task List or a Priority List, let's call it a Prompt Priority List (PP List)! Because if urgent tasks don't get done... they're and you're .

Simply write a task list or post a thumbnail picture of your Prompt Priority List!

Example given:

Prompt Priority List

- create thread
- include cute smilies
- create short list
- include thumbnail of Prioritize: Three Methods

Prioritize: Three Methods

(Clicky)

Last edited by trichobezoar; 10-28-2018 at 12:40 PM. Reason: added thumbnail
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 01:13 PM   #2
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll start with my appalling task list... I'm telling on myself!

Clicky:

Advert
Old 10-30-2018, 09:12 AM   #3
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

My PP List

Old 11-11-2018, 12:53 AM   #4
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

I haven't posted in a week 'cause I've been sickypoo. I'm finally starting to feel better. I decided to rename the Prompt Priority List to Prioritized Signpost.

My Prioritized Signpost:

Old 02-26-2019, 12:36 PM   #5
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Eh... Need to go to the VA hospital to do a change of address--trudge through the "war zone" and back again. I wish I had a vehicle. I wish I didn't live so far away from the bus line. Bleh

Then I need to do an actual change of address at the post office. Then I need to take another cart-full of stuff from my storage unit to my apartment... via the bus that's so far away. That's what I get for moving into this ghetto apartment.
Advert
Old 02-26-2019, 12:58 PM   #6
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
So you're getting away from the roommate you've complained about in the vent and rant thread? Hopefully that is worth some of the inconvenience.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #7
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
So you're getting away from the roommate you've complained about in the vent and rant thread? Hopefully that is worth some of the inconvenience.
Oh yes, it definitely is. The neighbors to my right don't like me; they think I'm Muslim because I listen to Deva Premal (a gifted, German singer who chants mantras). Her music is other-worldly and a bit Middle-Eastern. The walls are paper-thin--they could hear almost everything! One day I heard them complaining about my music... The racist stereotype: a Mexican Muslim coming to their hood to terrorize wth Deva Premal mantras... If I was Muslim it'd be different, but I'm cafeteria Cathlic/Buddhist. It's almost laughable.

Still, it's much better than living with someone pretending to be a psycho bee-yotch so she could get her own room!

Edit: I just want to make clear--I have nothing against Muslim Americans and against Muslims, in general. I dated a Muslim German once. It didn't last long because... I'm much more attracted to women.

Last edited by trichobezoar; 02-26-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:28 AM   #8
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Chanting mantras, Silva Method meditation, editing a Silva Method document in Mcrosoft Word, and pickng up another cart-load of my stuff from the storage unt far, far away...

Tags
quick list dismay horror