Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-07-2015, 11:13 AM   #1636
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
The Book of Jobs published at Microfiction Monday Magazine

The Book of Jobs

The 40th issue of Microfiction Monday Magazine is published today and they chose my story - The Book of Jobs to lead with. Woo-Hoo!

http://microfictionmondaymagazine.co...-40th-edition/

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:51 PM   #1637
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
The Book of Jobs

The 40th issue of Microfiction Monday Magazine is published today and they chose my story - The Book of Jobs to lead with. Woo-Hoo!

http://microfictionmondaymagazine.co...-40th-edition/

Hey, congrats!
I like the description. I'm going to go figure out what I have to do to read the whole story.

Oh, wait....I get it.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:15 PM   #1638
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks!
Old 12-07-2015, 07:46 PM   #1639
fireandicebookpr
fireandicebookpr began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Fire and Ice Book Promos: We blog about e-book deals, new releases, author interviews, book related giveaways, as well as promoting books in all genres. Great reads for readers and promotions for authors!
http://www.fireandicebookpromos.com
fireandicebookpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:54 PM   #1640
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Nice, Kenny. I liked the story, too. BTW, speaking of Siri, today her friend Alexa told me she was unable to comply with my request because the replicators were offline. That was in response to my request for "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" (I got the idea from wodin's post here). Turns out she has a couple of responses to that question.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:09 PM   #1641
kennyc

Ha! Thanks Tom! Funny times we live in.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:41 AM   #1642
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I loved the story, kennyc! Say hello to Tron for me!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:44 AM   #1643
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I loved the story, kennyc! Say hello to Tron for me!
Old 12-09-2015, 10:11 PM   #1644
cepubdude
cepubdude began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung galaxy
CE Publishing Group Gives You MORE!

Hello Dr, Drib and MR fans!

Thanks for this opportunity to share our really awesome and totally FREE comic books! We publish 27 titles with over 2,000 pages of comic book reading! We are also the makers of the world's largest FREE comic book anthology, MEGABOOK!

As a matter of fact.... We just released the M4 edition of MEGABOOK recently. Below is a preview of the cover.

Enjoy this great book and it's 3 predecessors along with great creator owned works like Fuerza 7, Fritesite, Lightning Comic, Wulfen and MORE!

You'll find a page for each of our books with links on the CE Publishing Supersite!
http://cepublishinggroup.com/

So if you're out of cash for Christmas, give the gift of digital COMICS!

Your Friend and Fan!
Mike Rickaby
CEPG Publisher
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MEGABOOK M4 Cover LR.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	420.4 KB
ID:	144476  
cepubdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 07:57 AM   #1645
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Nice, Kenny. I liked the story, too. BTW, speaking of Siri, today her friend Alexa told me she was unable to comply with my request because the replicators were offline. That was in response to my request for "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" (I got the idea from wodin's post here). Turns out she has a couple of responses to that question.
Does she have any raktajino?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:30 AM   #1646
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Bookmaster - ePub and PDF reader for iOS

[Image violates Posting Guidelines for size - MODERATOR]

Hi, I am a member of the BookMaster project team. I would like to tell you something about a very exciting product.

BookMaster is a beautiful and sophisticated ebook reader that will pleasantly change the way you read, learn and collaborate. It is primarily designed for students, teachers, educators, scholars, researchers, authors, editors, reviewers and life-time learners at all ages by an independent small team of developers who have played these roles themselves.

READ BOOKS IN BEAUTIFUL AND COMPLIMENTARY WAYS & LISTEN
* PRINCIPLE: "Comfortable reading conditions sustain your attention span."
- Classic Book View: a leather-bound book with realistic page-curl animation
- Modern Book View: an unbound book with realistic page-slide animation
- Modern Scroll View: a vertical scroll with top and bottom rollers
- High fidelity rendering of publisher's style including embedded fonts
- Item-by-item on-the-fly style override of text font, heading font, and text layout
- Text layout control of hyphenation, line spacing, paragraph spacing/indentation/alignment
- Over 20 beautiful built-in fonts
- One or two column layout with adjustable column gap for portrait and landscape
- Pinch-and-spread to change font size over its entire range
- Paragraph Numbering showing a layout-independent position for each paragraph
- Anchor button for immediate jumping to the anchored page
- Jump-back-and-forth button for going back and forth between two pages
- Two-level page slider for inter-chapter and intra-chapter page navigation
- Built-in monolingual dictionary and bilingual dictionary depending on System Language
- Full text search
- Bookmarking with a choice of bookmarkers
- Note-taking with marking (highlighting) and optional commenting
- Vocabulary built automatically usable like "flash cards"
- Control of notes and vocabulary display
- Text-to-speech synthesis
- Page-turn gesture controls
- Over 20 beautiful built-in day and night themes for book page design
- Theme Editor for creating your own themes from any color and image

ORGANIZE & SEARCH NOTES & COLLABORATE
* PRINCIPLE: "Effective note-taking improves your reading comprehension."
- Note List: new approach to make note-taking more effective
- Notes organized by lists created and named by you
- Notes assigned priority
- Notes copied and moved between lists
- Notes reviewed one list at a time or all at once
- Notes searchable by marked text (quotation) or comment
- Notes sharable via AirDrop, email, iTunes
- Notes fully-exchangable among BookMaster users for easier collaboration as you can see each note in the same context where it was originally created

ORGANIZE & SEARCH BOOKS
* PRINCIPLE: "Organize information wisely so that it feeds rather than floods your mind."
- Four library views: Flat Bookshelf, Hierarchical Bookshelf, Flat Booklist, Hierarchical Booklist
- Eight arrange orders: Title, Author, Series, Date Added/Edited/Read, Format, File Size
- Beautiful Bookshelf Scenes
- Editable metadata including cover image and multiple tags per book
- Over 180 built-in tags for common categories
- Book Set: bona fide mathematical set for grouping books anyway you want
- Permanent subsets: user-defined book subsets created and named by you
- Transient subsets by matching book tags
- Transient subsets by searching metadata, notes or vocabulary
- Total Recall of Notes: finding all books containing the same fragment of marked text or comment, and then zooming in

COLLECT & SHARE
- Convenient access to millions of public domain books and papers
- Multiple built-in OPDS websites such as arXiv, feedbooks
- User-defined OPDS and HTML websites such as calibre servers
- Concurrent background download
- Wifi upload from computer web browser
- Share via AirDrop, email, iTunes
- Independent backup and restore operations

----
Which edition of BookMaster is best for you?

* BookMaster CE reads DRM-free EPUB.
* BookMaster SE has two additional features:
1. Become an OPDS/HTML webserver for your own books to share with others
2. Read PDF files with a viewer like Modern Book, and note highlights as images.

Give it a try! Let me know what you think. I'll be glad to answer any question.

http://www.maplepop.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bm.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	144798  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-22-2015 at 05:45 AM.
sbaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 12:43 AM   #1647
soonerchick
soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.soonerchick could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura, iPad Pro, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
I just purchased the SE version. It's a gorgeous app. I really like it so far. I still need to transfer some of my books in it and explore a little more. I downloaded Frankensten from one of the links in the app.
soonerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 11:55 AM   #1648
kennyc

Dreaming of New York City

New Flash posted at Mansions of the Mind: Dreaming of New York City.
Old 01-23-2016, 07:51 AM   #1649
kennyc

Maybe we are the first.

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co.../01/alone.html

Last edited by kennyc; 01-23-2016 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:10 PM   #1650
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Check the link, Kenny.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing