Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-05-2015, 08:58 PM   #1606
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Thank you Cinisajoy.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:17 PM   #1607
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
New blog posts

We are all Cyborgs!
Theme in Fiction
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:39 PM   #1608
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
Great posts Nancy. Stephen King also says that theme is something to be identified after the initial writing and to bring out in revision in his On Writing.

Thanks for your blog posts!!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 02:30 AM   #1609
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm up to three articles now. Full Stop is a new magazine started up by a gentlemen I know from a Facebook writing group. They already have some articles besides mine and some short fiction up though.
The Three Nouns of Flash Fiction

Last edited by crich70; 09-24-2015 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:23 AM   #1610
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Congrats Crich!

There are some nice articles there. Good work!

Last edited by kennyc; 09-19-2015 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:48 AM   #1611
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Congrats Crich!

There are some nice articles there. Good work!
Thanks Kennyc. Glad that you enjoyed them. They were a lot of fun to write.
Old 09-19-2015, 08:31 PM   #1612
Jane Oldaker
Groupie
Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung G3 Tablet, Kobo Vox
Nice!
Jane Oldaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 12:17 AM   #1613
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Oldaker View Post
Nice!
Thanks Jane Oldaker.
Old 09-23-2015, 03:07 PM   #1614
altsheler
Member Retired
altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: none
Free Works of Altsheler: Online viewing, EPUB,MOBI,AZW3 downloading

http://altsheler.woodwardworks.com

The URL above links to my website where you can obtain a free omnibus version of all my published titles by Joseph A. Altsheler.

It is available in the formats:
  • EPUB (approx. 15.2MB)
  • MOBI (approx.19.6MB)
  • AZW3 (approx. 20.2MB).

It is also available for free online viewing.

This omnibus version contains 51 novels, 32 of which comprise the complete set of Altsheler's seven series. Also included are 48 short stories by Altsheler and 2 non-fiction articles.
altsheler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:20 PM   #1615
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by altsheler View Post

The URL above links to my website where you can obtain a free omnibus version of all my published titles by Joseph A. Altsheler.

• EPUB (approx. 15.2MB)
  • MOBI (approx.19.6MB)
  • AZW3 (approx. 20.2MB).

This omnibus version contains 51 novels, 32 of which comprise the complete set of Altsheler's seven series. Also included are 48 short stories by Altsheler and 2 non-fiction articles.
Mr. W., please allow me to thank you for your excellent work on these Altsheler books. I have enjoyed them immensely and am so glad that you've chosen to share them.

Also please allow me to tell the folks here that your site offers individual titles as well as the omnibus. And that many of the books are illustrated with portraits or photos of the historical figures mentioned. This was obviously a labor of love, and the consistently high quality of these books shows it.

I've read a lot of youth fiction from the public domain era, and Altsheler is a cut above most of his peers. These stories are highly recommended in their own right.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 03:32 PM   #1616
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
Mr. W., please allow me to thank you for your excellent work on these Altsheler books. I have enjoyed them immensely and am so glad that you've chosen to share them.

Also please allow me to tell the folks here that your site offers individual titles as well as the omnibus. And that many of the books are illustrated with portraits or photos of the historical figures mentioned. This was obviously a labor of love, and the consistently high quality of these books shows it.

I've read a lot of youth fiction from the public domain era, and Altsheler is a cut above most of his peers. These stories are highly recommended in their own right.
Wow that is great I loved his Civil War series.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 03:46 AM   #1617
altsheler
Member Retired
altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Quote:

• EPUB (approx. 15.2MB)
  • MOBI (approx.19.6MB)
  • AZW3 (approx. 20.2MB).

You are welcome. Please spread the word as I will soon enter the second half of my eigth decade. Books won't be there much longer.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:48 AM   #1618
altsheler
Member Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvkemp View Post
Wow that is great I loved his Civil War series.
Glad you like Altsheler's works. Please spread the word as I will soon enter the second half of my eighth decade. Books won't be there much longer.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:36 AM   #1619
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
You are welcome. Please spread the word as I will soon enter the second half of my eigth decade. Books won't be there much longer.
Hello Mr. W.

As Mr. Altsheler passed away in 1919 his works clearly qualify for the "life-plus-70-years" that this website requires. If the illustrations and photos you used are also in the public domain, then I believe there would be no impediment to your uploading these e-books you have crafted to this website. Here they would be available to many users, and since MobileRead has already been around for more than a decade, they would be available here for a good long time.

I'm not expert in the uploading business, but there are plenty of helpful and experienced folks here that will help you do this if you would like.

Just a neighborly suggestion. Thanks again for sharing your good work!
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 11:59 AM   #1620
kennyc

Snails - new flash fiction from Prosthetic Amalgams posted at my Mansions of the Mind blog.

Enjoy!

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing