Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-13-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Do these work in English?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRSteiner View Post
Yes of course, try it and give yor feedback please.

Regards
Ronny
The themes certainly work in Dutch, I chose Crystal White .
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #17
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hello,

all themes are updated to the new 4.4.x firmware and now all themes are in one zip file (Themes_4.4.x.zip).

Regards
Ronny
Old 10-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #18
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Thanks, Ronny!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #19
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Hello! I did some changes to the themes (lines in library view, some icons, demo mode settings enabled).

Also I started a new thread how to change settings menu (only firmware 4.4.x) with AdobeViewer gamma setting and more detailed page refresh.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6032&p=2674074

Copy the settings folder to system/config or system/profiles/<profile>/config if you enabled profiles.

Regards
Ronny
Old 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #20
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Themes now updated with larger pageentry.bmp for CoolReader, custom settingsmenu now included in the zip file and translations added (in system/language to use custom settings menu with the original theme)

Regards
Ronny
Old 11-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #21
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Theme package updated. No changes of the themes itself only the custom settings menu. Now you are able to set your default reader application (incl. cool reader).

Feedback wanted!

Regards
Ronny
Old 11-05-2013, 04:53 PM   #22
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Another Update: epubinfo integrated and possibility to set it as default. Also fr, ru and uk translation update.

Regards
Old 11-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #23
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Hi Ronny, it's getting better and better. Thanks for all the good work.

The only problem: I do not have 623 but I have a 622. I hope that at some point you'll feel inspired to do a custom settings menu and integrate epubinfo for the 622 as well.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #24
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
The only problem: I do not have 623 but I have a 622. I hope that at some point you'll feel inspired to do a custom settings menu and integrate epubinfo for the 622 as well.
I'll do what I can, don't give up your hope!

Regards
Ronny
Old 11-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #25
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRSteiner View Post
I'll do what I can, don't give up your hope!

Regards
Ronny
Hello!

I did what I can but there is no solution with the lastest firmware. The only hope is that I can customize the settings menu with the next firmware.

Sorry and greetings
Ronny
Old 11-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #26
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to that. Whatever you do will be much appreciated.

BTW, I downloaded the 623 package and installed only epubinfo (and nothing else) on my Touch 622. Works perfectly!
Old 11-07-2013, 05:48 PM   #27
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Themes package updated. epubinfo adapted
  • graphics changed
  • cover size a little bit larger
  • touch areas enlarged
  • no "epubinfo" in context menu
  • german translation added
Regards
Ronny
Old 11-07-2013, 06:05 PM   #28
Zetmolm
Guru

Thanks again, Ronny.
I find epubinfo very useful. But its context menu shows only two of my three reading apps (I have CoolReader installed). Could you make all three of them available in the context menu?
Old 11-07-2013, 06:13 PM   #29
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
Thanks again, Ronny.
I find epubinfo very useful. But its context menu shows only two of my three reading apps (I have CoolReader installed). Could you make all three of them available in the context menu?
Yes I did but I think you have to set your default reader application once in the customized settings menu.

Where did you installed Cool Reader? Especially where is "cr3-pb.app"?

Regards
Ronny
Old 11-08-2013, 11:51 AM   #30
Zetmolm
Guru

But I don't have the customized settings on my Touch 622 with 4.2

My cr3-pb.app is in system\bin

It's not CoolReader that is missing from the context menu of epubinfo but AdobeViewer, which I moved to the last position in my extensions.cfg.

Thanks for your help!