Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-27-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
New CyBook owner from France

Hi all!

My name is Florence, and I bought a CyBook about a month ago. It took me some time to feel comfortable with the whole thing, but now I love it! I just wish there were more French books available

I already found very useful information on this forum, and I look forward to chatting with you guys
Florence
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:32 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Florence and welcome to the Forum. Be sure and visit the French language forum here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
salut florence et bienvenue !
as cassidy said, we have a very nice french forum as well with a lot of great information, including a very helpful list of sites to find ebooks in french. i also am really frustrated by the publishers taking so long to get on the ebook train ; i suggest that you write a polite email to the publisher, whenever you discover a book that you would like to buy is not available in digital form. i do this. it might not have any immediate effect, but hopefully the publishers will eventually understand that we want ebooks !! they can't ignore us forever...

enjoy your cybook and don't hesitate to ask any questions. there are some very helpful people around here.

i see you're in montreuil ; for info, we are planning a second mr apéro at the end of october ! a great time to discuss and show our liseuses over a drink. keep an eye on the forum, it will be announced here.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:46 AM   #4
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome, Florence, both to the forum & the Cybook. Good choice in my opinion. What type of books do you read? There are some free book places for various types. Don't know about books in French but you might also check out ebook libraries. If you can't find any listed, I know several sites (but probably only English).
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:53 AM   #5
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, Florence. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2008, 01:25 PM   #6
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Thanks everyone

I already visited the French forum and found very useful links there. I look forward to meet some fellow e-readers in October

Slayda, I read many things, classic litterature, fantasy, Sci-fi, non-fiction... I have found a lot of ebooks already, but what I would like is to find any book I want to read in e-form, not just public domain works. I'm sure things will get better soon though
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cybook, france, intro