Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 12:12 AM   #1
macselite
macselite began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 3GS & MyTouch 4G with Kindle App
No longer receiving Kindle Samples after changing Kindle email address

I just recently changed my Kindle email addresses for both my iPhone Kindle app and my Android Kindle app to email addresses that are easy to remember so I can send personal docs and PDFs to my Kindle apps easily.

Sending personal docs and PDFs works perfectly, but now when I send a Kindle sample book to either phone, I don't receive it. I don't even receive an notification that it was sent (not sure if Amazon sends notifications for samples).

And yes, I am making sure I am choosing each phone under SAMPLE before I send it.

What I'm working with:

iPhone 3GS
iOS 4.3.2
Kindle iPhone app v. 3.1.1 (can't update to a later version because it needs iOS 5)

MyTouch 4G
Android 2.3.4
Kindle Android app v. 3.6.0.87 (latest)

Anyone have a fix?

Thanks.

UPDATE: Of course I'm receiving them now. I had to send them again. Not sure what happened. I've sent many before that still have not been received. Maybe Amazon had a hiccup.

Last edited by macselite; 10-12-2012 at 12:33 AM.
macselite is offline   Reply With Quote