Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
NonSkidSurface
Enthusiast
NonSkidSurface began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T/X, Treo 700p
Looking for "The Texan Triumph" by Joseph A. Altsheler

The Texan Triumph, a romance of the San Jacinto campaign (1913). I am looking for this ebook in (preferably) epub format, so I can finish the series. Can anyone point me to a download somewhere?
NonSkidSurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #2
altsheler
Member Retired
altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: none
I just uploaded 'The Texan Triumph' to amazon.com as a Kindle ebook (MOBI). Hope you can read the Kindle format.
altsheler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2012, 04:29 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by altsheler View Post
I just uploaded 'The Texan Triumph' to amazon.com as a Kindle ebook (MOBI). Hope you can read the Kindle format.
Apprentice Alf perhaps ??
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:12 AM   #4
NonSkidSurface
Enthusiast
NonSkidSurface began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T/X, Treo 700p
Thanks, I can read that format.
NonSkidSurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
altsheler
Member Retired
altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.altsheler is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: none
I also uploaded an epub format to barnesandnoble.com
altsheler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert