Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-25-2015, 08:26 PM   #31081
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
What did you think of it? Just about to have a glass before bed.
Not really impressed on first taste .... rather bland to my palate ... I much prefer the younger 'rougher' bottlings - with more full-bodied flavor notes not softened by aging in the wine or sherry casks ...

But I'm willing to give it another chance ... my palate varies widely according to my fatigue level, stress level, etc. - as my cluttered cabinet of bottles attests to ... stuff that tasted heavenly one night can be undrinkable the next night ... so I keep a variety of agings and varieties to sip from.

N.B. I drank Talisker Storm exclusively for months ... then it began to taste 'sweet' to me, and I haven't been able to even smell it since then without gagging. But I know, after a while, it will attract me again ...

Go figure ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 01:16 AM   #31082
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I've been drinking Talisker Storm and Talisker 10Yr. on alternate evenings. I like both, but definitely think the 10Yr. is the better.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2015, 11:37 AM   #31083
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Genmaicha this morning. Now working on some Jin Xuan oolong.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 02:37 PM   #31084
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Major Dickason's Blend coffee. That kind of day!
Old 08-27-2015, 08:12 AM   #31085
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Keemun.

I really need to order more tea. I have been holding off because we went on two vacations, one to Costa Rica, and spent a lot of cash. So we are being extra good about money but I have about a weeks worth of tea left.
Advert
Old 08-27-2015, 09:00 AM   #31086
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Keemun.

I really need to order more tea. I have been holding off because we went on two vacations, one to Costa Rica, and spent a lot of cash. So we are being extra good about money but I have about a weeks worth of tea left.
Took my wife out to breakfast, so a rare vanilla latte in my cup today.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 12:17 PM   #31087
CRussel
(he/him/his)

@ProfCrash: Drinking Keemun? Your tea shortage has brought you over to our side.

A large mug of Lion Mountain Keemun here.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:37 PM   #31088
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Black Silk
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #31089
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

I have enjoyed Keemun for a long time, it is just not as high on my list as it is other folks.

Working on some Oprah Chai this morning/afternoon. Comforting, yummy, and a positive experience
Old 08-27-2015, 07:40 PM   #31090
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Fourth mug of tea.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 09:16 PM   #31091
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I have enjoyed Keemun for a long time, it is just not as high on my list as it is other folks.
Oh, I knew that. Just tweaking you. Since it is my favourite black tea. At least this month.

Faux San Pellegrino this evening.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:05 PM   #31092
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Black Silk
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:12 PM   #31093
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Green Pu-Erh toucha this morning (2 1/2 cups), Seven Sons Pu-Erh at work. Working on a Coke Life right now.
Old 08-28-2015, 07:25 PM   #31094
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
A final mug of tea to close out a busy day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 02:04 PM   #31095
CRussel
(he/him/his)

First Lapsang Souchong of the coming season. We might have been drier than usual from May to now, but it looks like Mother Nature is in the mood to make up for that all at once.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?