Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 10:47 AM   #16
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
I hope Touch is not dead as I've only had mine for about 3 weeks and I'm very happy with it. I've ordered a cover, with a light, so I think that will make quite a difference to the pages which I find too dim. The Glo looks great but I hope I can get at least 12 months out of the Touch.
12 months easily! I've had mine for 10 months now, and it's still as new and so perfect and delicious... (which is annoying because now I don't have a good reason to buy a Glo :P)
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katel View Post
I hope Touch is not dead as I've only had mine for about 3 weeks and I'm very
happy with it. I've ordered a cover, with a light, so I think that will make quite a difference to the pages which I find too dim. The Glo looks great but I hope I can get at least 12 months out of the Touch.
As long as it works, your Touch is not dead. And if you don't get 12 months out of it, it will probably because you dropped or broke it somehow. And if we hear you do, we'll probably make jokes about you wanting to upgrade to a Glo

There is no indication that Kobo are killing it off soon. And no indication they will stop firmware upgrades. There is definitely an upgrade coming very soon.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert