Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
DarkRose
DarkRose began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
KFire with special offers

Is there a KFire with special offers? I'd really like to save a bit on the price plus getting the amazon deals would be a big help to me actually shopping on amazon for my books lol
Will the cloud let you store ebooks that you didn't get from amazon or is it just for their books? I ask because the vast majority of my books don't come from amazon.
DarkRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRose View Post
Is there a KFire with special offers? I'd really like to save a bit on the price plus getting the amazon deals would be a big help to me actually shopping on amazon for my books lol
Not at the moment. You'll need one of the eink models to get the Special Offers.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I've never tried using Amazon cloud server with eBooks but I know there is a folder there that say Documents.

Just use Dropbox, they lease their servers from Amazon anyway.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote