Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Circle Launcher from Amazon App Store

I know there is a dedicated thread for daily Amazon Apps but I wanted to point that the CircleLauncher App is available free today from the Amazon App Store. Let me tell you this is one cool widget and an awesome App launcher.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...8&ref=mas_faad

Last edited by obsessed2; 09-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:36 PM   #2
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Very nice!!!
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Saw that! I was wondering if it was any good. Thanks for the recommendation, Obsessed!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:07 AM   #4
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Filark - did you get it??? It's great!! I've been making Circle folders galore LOL!

It's fun! So far, I have one for media, one for utilities, one for games...all different colors!

And, if you go to Extra Configurations you can get creative and really waste a lot of time!!!!
Old 09-25-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
cajunseo
Zealot
cajunseo began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
i tried but it would let me download............bummer. too late now.
cajunseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 12:13 PM   #6
DianNC
Banned

Srsly? Do you have amazon's AppStore installed? When I clicked on it yesterday, the daily 'freebie' was listed at the top. Maybe one of your settings is preventing the download?
Old 09-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #7
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunseo View Post
i tried but it would let me download............bummer. too late now.
Maybe not.

Last edited by obsessed2; 09-26-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-25-2011, 12:30 PM   #8
Astoria
Astoria began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket edge
I missed it
Astoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #9
DianNC
Banned

There's also a freeware version, Circle Launcher Lite. The only difference between it and the paid version is the customization, I think. It still lets you create and label the 'circles', though.

Here's a link that explains the differences in more detail:

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/circle...d-stylish-way/
Old 09-25-2011, 06:39 PM   #10
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Thanks for the link, Dian!

I didn't get it because it sounds a lot like SmartShortcuts which I use and like. Circles is newer and might be more fun, but I am happy with what I have. Also, I have about 40 of the free apps of the day in the My Apps section of my Amazon Appstore.

Has anyone found a way of removing apps from your Appstore account? As far as I can tell they will stay there forever, even the ones that wouldn't install. Kinda like my garage -- lots of stuff I might use someday, or tried and didn't like enough.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #11
obsessed2
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post

I didn't get it because it sounds a lot like SmartShortcuts which I use and like. Circles is newer and might be more fun, but I am happy with what I have. Also, I have about 40 of the free apps of the day in the My Apps section of my Amazon Appstore.

Has anyone found a way of removing apps from your Appstore account? As far as I can tell they will stay there forever, even the ones that wouldn't install. Kinda like my garage -- lots of stuff I might use someday, or tried and didn't like enough.

In case you want to try it: http://www.4shared.com/file/LgWnNv1s..._Launcher.html
Old 09-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #12
jamina1
Connoisseur
jamina1 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post

If you figure this out, please let us know!
jamina1 is offline   Reply With Quote