Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
Renata123
Renata123 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader PRS-T1
Problem reading in Russian

Hi,
Maybe someone can help me. I have Sony reader PRS-T1. I used to download Russian books without any problems, but recently I can't read some of them as they have just qustion marks instead of letters. Usually Title is fine, but after that just ??????. I tried to convert encoding in Calibre, it resulted that I can read the book when it is in Calibre, but when I download it in to Sony Reader I see just question mark again.
Thank you
Renata123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You likely need to install russian fonts on your reader. Google it, there are various threads that tell you how to do that.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 01:31 AM   #3
Renata123
Renata123 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony reader PRS-T1
Thank you, I will try
Renata123 is offline   Reply With Quote