Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
.7.5 - Zero Length Zips

When I import a html file it will import as 0.0MB. When I open the imported zip I see that the html file inside is only 3k.

I use MS Word and the BookCreator Template. It is the same template I have always used with no problems in the past. I have tried several files now with this latest version and I get the same failure each time.

I opened the zip and I see the complete html file is:
Quote:
Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"> Generator content="Microsoft Word 12 (filtered)"> EN-US>
WordSection1>
MsoNormal align=center style='margin-bottom:6.0pt;text-align:center; text-indent:.1in'>BOOK TITLE
BOOK TITLE from above is the title of the book. Nothing follows past that.

This is the actual html from the beginning of the book.
Quote:
</style>

</head>

<body lang=EN-US>

<div class=WordSection1>

<p class=MsoNormal align=center style='margin-bottom:6.0pt;text-align:center;
text-indent:.1in'><b><span style='font-size:26.0pt;color:black'>BOOK TITLE</span></b></p>

<p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:11.0pt;color:black'>&nbsp;</span></p>

<p class=MsoNormal align=center style='margin-bottom:6.0pt;text-align:center;
text-indent:.1in'><b><span style='font-size:18.0pt;color:black'>AUTHOR</span></b></p>

<p class=MsoNormal><span style='font-size:18.0pt;color:black'>&nbsp;</span></p>

<span style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";color:black'><br
clear=all style='page-break-before:always'>
</span>

<h1>1 – Checkpoint</h1>

Last edited by edbro; 06-27-2010 at 05:08 PM.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's a known bug in 0.7.5 will be fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Thank you, I rolled back to 7.4 and all is well again.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote