Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-23-2008, 03:57 AM   #1
Totzkie
Addicted to text
Totzkie began at the beginning.

Device: Apple iPhone
Hello everyone!!!

Hi, guys and gals! I'm so happy to be part of this great community!

My name is Totzkie and I am proud to be from the Philippines! I have been doing a lot of reading and browsing in the forums and I really enjoy it! Not only I am a wide reader but I am also a tech-junkie as well. I love e-books as much as everyone here and I hope to learn more from you guys and hopefully you guys will pick up some information from me along the way.

My current device is the Apple iPhone which I use for reading all of my e-books and comics. I would have to say that I want to try some e-ink devices, but e-ink devices are rarely sold here. I am still contemplating on ordering one online.

Well I hope we will all learn from each other and I would gladly offer any help in any way.

Thanks!
Totzkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 04:01 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Welcome to the forums

And if you decide to buy an e-Ink device, you will not be disapointed. It's ab-fab to read on, at least as far as -ebooks goes, comics maybe not so good

But anyhow, you have anyquestions feel free to ask away and I'm sure someone will be able to answer, considering the amount of knowledge present here!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2008, 04:04 AM   #3
Totzkie
Addicted to text

@Slite:

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. Yes, I believe choosing an e-ink device is kinda difficult for me because of the wide range of choices. However, more reading around the forums will surely be beneficial to me.
Totzkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 12:53 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Totzkie and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:19 AM   #5
Totzkie
Addicted to text

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi Totzkie and welcome to the Forum
Cool, thanks cassidym!