Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-24-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
elcartero227
elcartero227 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Need help with posting

Hi, I am thinking of writing a fiction book based on the incidents and happenings that may or may not have happened with me in life..
I thought maybe it will be a good idea if I post an excerpt from the book online and get some reader reviews, But I am new to this forum so I dont know how can I do the required.
Can someone suggest how I can share an excerpt or a chapter from my ebook to the forum and anything that is helpful to achieve my this goal.
elcartero227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You may invite members to PM you.

You may then carry on a conversation via PM.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2013, 06:20 AM   #3
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
You could also approach book reviewers on blogs, although most will want to review the whole book rather than just an extract.
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote