Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-28-2010, 03:49 AM   #1
rainnie
rainnie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looking to buy PB360 in Australia

Hi,
I have been advised that the PB360 is like the best ebook reader. but I have been unable to find it in Australia.

Does anyone know about whether or not it is available here and whether or not if I buy it from overseas, will I be able to get support for it here?

many thanks for your replies.
rainnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:41 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Rainie. There are many Australian members here now, so I'm sure someone will be along with advice ... just as soon as they wake up Down Under. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #3
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Hi!

We ship to Australia too.

Please try to place your order in our shop.
Your price is without our VAT (19%) (f.e. PB360 - EUR184 or AUD265)

Best Regards

Waldemar
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
tvpupsik
Addict
tvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enoughtvpupsik will become famous soon enough

Device: PB 360, PB 602, PB IQ
Hi rainnie and welcome to the forum.

We ship to Australia also: 199.99 (reader price) + 40 (insured shipping) = 239.99 USD

Thanks,
Tatiana
tvpupsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnie View Post
Hi,
I have been advised that the PB360 is like the best ebook reader. but I have been unable to find it in Australia.

Does anyone know about whether or not it is available here and whether or not if I buy it from overseas, will I be able to get support for it here?

many thanks for your replies.
Hi Rainnie,

I ordered my PB360 in March from http://www.pocketbookreader.com/ and it arrived in perfect condition in less than a week. That was before the prices dropped and at the time it cost me $320 AUD including postage.

There are no support people in Australia that I know of, but you can send it back to the US (or wherever you order it) for repairs and support. I haven't had to do that yet, and I don't think I'll need to in the future.

It is a fantastic device and while I've had a couple of problems with the firmware, I don't think I've had any hardware problems at all.

Good luck with your decision. It took me over three months to finally decide to hit that *submit order* button because I was a little afraid of buying overseas. I have not regretted my decision one time. It's one of my most treasured possessions and I use it at least a couple of hours a day, every day I hope that helps!
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert