Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
OzAz
OzAz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2 International
News recipe sorting

apologies if this has been covered before, had a quick look through stickies and couldn't see answer.

I have a question regarding the sorting of the News recipes.

When I click on Fetch News I get the dialog box listing all the news feeds, sorted by language/country. So far so good. However there are three newspapers listed under English (AU) but there is also another Australian newspaper (Daily Telegraph) listed in the English category.

How do I move the entry from one category listing to another?

I would like to put the Daily Telegraph into the English (AU) category to make it easier to find.

Appreciate any help. Only had this program for 1 day and have found it excellent so far.

Cheers

OzAz
OzAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
that's a bug, will be fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #3
MichaelMSeattle
Enthusiast
MichaelMSeattle began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-505/600
Hi.
I noticed that when I wanted to modify an existing recipe (I like to save them as custom recipes so it's easier to find them to download), the drop-down list was unsorted.

Thanks,
-Mike
MichaelMSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
fixed in next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
news, recipe, sort