Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
krish
Connoisseur
krish began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302, Kindle 3(Wifi), Sony PRS-950
Moderator request - Include model numbers filtering

As pocketbook is going to have many models soon, to make this forum more helpful - can the moderator of this pocketbook forum section here include the feature to include the model number option in start of any new thread and filtering of threads based on model number. This can be done similar to how it is in sony readers forum.

We can leave the existing forum threads as it is, if it is difficult to seggregate to relevant models. Atleast for all future new threads, we can make this feature available.
krish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I join to krish's petition.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2010, 08:18 PM   #3
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
I'd like that, but can I make a suggestion? Can we also have a section for the firmware? As I understood it, it is the same for all existing models; I'm not sure about the new ones.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:28 AM   #4
brainycat
PocketBook 302 FTW!
brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.brainycat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 302, upgraded from PRS-600
I would rather see the forums broken down by model first. Trying to seperate the intertwined threads re: PB360 vs PB302 woes in the 'Firmware' thread is a full time job.
brainycat is offline   Reply With Quote