Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
davejeffery
Enthusiast
davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.

Device: kindle
Free Fiction: Beatrice Beecham's Halloween Haunting

Another longer piece of free fiction for halloween season for those who still enjoy stories in the vein of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys.

Blurb
A Beatrice Beecham Mystery. When librarian Agnes Clutterbuck reports strange noises in the historical section of Dorsal Finn's town library, Beatrice and The Newshounds set out to investigate. But what they find is something that the world always hoped to keep in the past ...

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/15...oween-haunting

Thanks for listening.

Dave Jeffery
davejeffery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Dave -

I gotta say I love this description!

I also love that someone is writing books in this style - Nancy Drew was a favorite. And the names you're attaching to people ... and things. Dorsal Finn's town library? Fabulous!

The best of luck to you. Hope this is a huge success. If it's as good as the blub, I'm sure it will be.

I'll tweet about it. Hope it helps.

Wendy
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #3
davejeffery
Enthusiast
davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.davejeffery is no ebook tyro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPotocki View Post
Dave -

I gotta say I love this description!

I also love that someone is writing books in this style - Nancy Drew was a favorite. And the names you're attaching to people ... and things. Dorsal Finn's town library? Fabulous!

The best of luck to you. Hope this is a huge success. If it's as good as the blub, I'm sure it will be.

I'll tweet about it. Hope it helps.

Wendy
Thank you Wendy, it's very much appreciated.

Nancy Drew, Hardy boys, Secret Seven and Famous Five ... all of these characters are timeless, the stories remaining with those who read them long after the act ...

Let me know your tweet page and I'll follow you, if that's okay?

Very best and thanks again

Dave
Old 10-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
stuartneild
Connoisseur
stuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitstuartneild with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

I've gotta say this is another priceless piece of fiction. Brilliant stuff Dave.
stuartneild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
davejeffery
Enthusiast

Thanks, sir. Appreciated very much.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
davejeffery
Enthusiast

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas Break. Can I thank wholeheartedly all those who have downloaded a free copy of Halloween Haunting (that's just shy of 3,400 of you kind souls). The thought that people are reading my work in nations as wide ranging as the US and Iraq is something that staggers me.

I thank you all deeply, where ever you are.

All the very best for 2011!

Dave Jeffery