Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
cavi
Connoisseur
cavi will become famous soon enoughcavi will become famous soon enoughcavi will become famous soon enoughcavi will become famous soon enoughcavi will become famous soon enoughcavi will become famous soon enough

Device: prs600
Samsung galexy gaming problems

I bought a samsung tablet and deffinitly like it more than the ipad I had but some games like asfalt 5 and quake3 the buttons do not work correctly you have to tap above or below for it to work any ideas?
cavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavi View Post
I bought a samsung tablet and deffinitly like it more than the ipad I had but some games like asfalt 5 and quake3 the buttons do not work correctly you have to tap above or below for it to work any ideas?
Try this forum they would help you with almost anything about the tab.
Most of us here could help with the readings apps and stuff but none of the technical stuff.

Xda forums
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #3
RoboRay
Zealot
RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NookColor (CM7); OLPC XO (Ubuntu 8.10); HTC Thunderbolt (CM7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavi View Post
It probably has to do with the non-standard (for Android) resolution of the Tab's display. You may be able to use the Spare Parts app to set the tablet to play those games without scaling them up to the panel's native resolution, where they will work correctly but will not fill up the entire screen (there will be black borders around the games). If you want to try this, download Spare Parts from the Market and turn off "Compatibility Mode" for older apps.

This is one of the things about Android 2.x that simply aren't ready for tablets. Honeycomb (Android 3.0) should eliminate this problem, when it becomes available in a few months.

Last edited by RoboRay; 12-25-2010 at 11:12 PM.
RoboRay is offline   Reply With Quote