Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-25-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Stanza on Touch won't recognize Calibre library

I've used Stanza plenty of times to upload books to my Touch from my Calibre library on my PC.

Now all of a sudden Stanza won't recognize my Calibre library. When I go to Get Books>Shared>Computers Sharing Books in Stanza, it simply says "Searching..." and then there is the symbol that shows Stanza is trying to connect.

I went into Calibre's settings for the Content Server, and it says the server is running. Could it be some setting on this page that I have to adjust?

I double checked that the wi-fi is working on myTouch (it is) and that both my PC and my Touch are on the same network.

I was connecting as recently as a few weeks ago. The only thing I can remember that is different is that I just updated my Calibre app on my PC today. But as I said, it says the content server is running.

Anyone have a solution?

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
You should probably post this in the Calibre section of the forums. The developer hangs out there.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-25-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
OK, thanks. I will post the question there.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote