Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-22-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Remove all bookmarks on the PRS-650?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete all my bookmarks with one click. On the PRS-505 it was simple but I can't find the option on the 650. I'd appreciate any and all help if anyone knows how to do this?

If it's not an option that would be great to know too.

Thanks!
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
ifonline
Connoisseur
ifonline began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3, iPad
From the home screen, go to All Notes to see a list of highlights (highlighter icon), notes (drawing icon), and bookmarks (folded page icon). Then, click on the Options button. Then, select Delete Notes. The list changes to show check boxes to the left of each item. Check each item you want to delete and click on Done to proceed.

Not exactly one click, but you can delete all your bookmarks in one fell swoop.
ifonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
I don't know why they removed the option to delete all bookmarks associated with a book on the device? I found that feature very handy because occasionally for longer stories I'd rack up over 30 bookmarks.

The check boxes are better than my current method of removing bookmarks. Thanks for responding. I was trying to delete bookmarks from the book and I didn't realize you had to access Notes from the Home Screen in order to select multiple bookmarks to delete.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote