Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
ellbre
ellbre began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS 600
Wink HI its ellbre (not my real name I just use it for everthing on the computer world)

Hi this is my first posting and I am not that great when it comes to posting on website. I usual only talk with family on IM or in pogo but that is not alot of experience. I use my lap top and ereader and blackberry for everthing but not stuff like this. So this is going to be fun. I may go on facebook every 6 months because I dislike it. I just getting use to twitter which I like better. I have a Dell laptop and have around 4 or 5 different pc e-reader programs. Sorry I have 2 other desktops all Dell and everyone in my family and everything at work is Dell which I love also. My ereader is sony because it was a gift and love it also. I am just learning to use mobile programs on my blackberry like kindle for example.

Now that I have told you all of that.. I am hoping to enjoy this website once I figure out what it is.

Oh I forgot I am from the beg place above the USA that nobody really talks about as we might be big in size just not in power.

ellbre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Hello not really ellbre and welcome to Mobileread.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 06:03 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote