Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 04:33 PM   #16
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
I didn't press the PayPal button again, I pressed the continue button but it took me back to PayPal again. Anyway I used my credit card and that worked fine. I'll look for the process order button next time.
OK, I know when I used Paypal, the process looked a little confusing to me and I thought you might have encountered the same issue. I noticed something was different when it took me to Paypal with no amount listed (like when I purchase from Kobo). Then when I came back to the Order Summary screen and it had another Pay with PayPal button plus a Complete Order button (or whatever the button said). I read the print closely around the PayPal button and it made it sound like it was already configured to pay with PayPal and I would click the PayPal button again if I wanted to change the payment method (direct debit versus CC I guess).
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #17
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.jiminrussell writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kobo Aura HD, Aura, & Mini
The option for PayPal seems to be gone altogether now, I tried to add another payment method to my account but PayPal is no longer listed as an option.
jiminrussell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #18
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminrussell View Post
The option for PayPal seems to be gone altogether now, I tried to add another payment method to my account but PayPal is no longer listed as an option.
Odd. It still shows up for me.
Old 05-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #19
hwlester
Wizard

As I'm checking prices on some of the books on my wish list, even some of the items that are NOT on sale are cheaper than at Kobo. I will definitely be buying more books from Diesel even after the sale is over. I like that they let you upload a list of books that you've bought elsewhere so you don't purchase the same book twice.