Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
rblover69
rblover69 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS900BC
Comics , Manga ..options.

Its been such a hassel finding sites that allow you to download the comic to your e-reader its just such a pain. Most offer the Manga to view but no DL option. lol Just looking to what people are using to get comics on there device because they do look awesome and sharp with my 900BC. Jaming to music on the 900 while occasional flipping through a DC comic i must say was very nice with the E-Reader.
Old 07-20-2010, 04:23 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Not sure, but that avatar is borderline offensive.

Last edited by banjobama; 07-20-2010 at 06:42 AM.
Advert
Old 07-20-2010, 05:55 AM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Ditto. My wife was married to an abusive first husband.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
rblover69

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
Not sure, but that avatar is borderline offensive.
and that avatar you have is offensive, i lost a friend due to drunk driving. Are you promoting reckless alcoholism with that image because clearly the insinuation is that of not being in the right mind.

Do not start with the pettiness and pollute my thread with nonsense. I'm to old to explain a avatar in which you do not understand do some research on where its from thanks and try to answer the threads topic. Your personal experience mean absolutely zero to a person seeking information on a E-Reader.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Straight from the Mobileread posting guidelines:

Quote:
MobileRead reserves the right to limit discussion that is outside the realm of good taste, or uses foul or hateful language.
Regarding avatars:
Quote:
All posting guidelines also apply to avatars, images and signatures.
Advert
Old 07-20-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
rblover69

thats great but i feel as if yours isnt exactly good taste aswell. So instead of polluting my thread you should be courteous and PM.

Unless you can answer my manga comic question i see no point to entertain your feelings towards my avatar. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #7
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
To be honest, the aggressiveness and discourtesy is coming from you, not banjobama.

Perhaps you might want to examine your attitude first and wonder why you are not getting answers to your posted question?
Old 07-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
banjobama
Busy Read'n

Why are you so hostile? Mine does not have foul or hateful language and yours clearly does. Violence against women is certainly not in good taste, and your comment that I should do research about where it's from is ridiculous. A cartoon picture of a girl holding a glass of wine is not in the same league as a picture of a man slapping a woman and looking satisfied about it, and if you think it is, your judgment is extremely poor. Mine is a stock Mobileread avatar so obviously it's okay to use.

Regardless of what you think of mine, yours is against posting guidelines and has already been flagged.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:59 AM   #9
rblover69

Im not hostile im just annoyed by your rhetoric, thats what a PM is for. I place a thread in a forum for a query not this tired convo. My judgement isnt extremely poor your lack of understanding different cultures and the origin of the photo and taking it with distaste is clearly your ignorance. Now out with that nonsense if you have nothing else about Manga Comics etc. i suggest you not contribute and let the modes delete this thread since you de-railed its intent.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:35 AM   #10
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rblover69 View Post
i suggest you not contribute and let the modes delete this thread since you de-railed its intent.
Alright.
Closed Thread