Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nokia N810 Internet Tablet
PocketBook 360 or Sony PRS-505

Will buy PocketBook 360 in good condition.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-02-2010 at 02:26 PM.
vlad_simple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
vlad_simple
Enthusiast
vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vlad_simple has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Still looking.
Sony PRS-505 will be nice too.
Advert
Old 03-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #3
TheUnforgiven
TheUnforgiven began at the beginning.

Device: none
I got a silver PRS-505 I'm willing to sell.
Bought it here a couple of months ago and really dont use it. Wouldnt mind the extra cash right now.
Comes with a 512 memory card and short USB to USB mini cord. 180 Shipped if your in the states.

TheUnforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
As soon as I know, the op is from the Ukraine...
If you are ok with shipping overseas - you could make a deal.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
TheUnforgiven

I have no problems shipping overseas as long as the buyer is willing to cover the extra shipping expenses
Advert
Old 03-31-2010, 01:56 AM   #6
vlad_simple
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
If you are ok with shipping overseas - you could make a deal.
Thank you to let us deal, Master of the MobileRead
Old 03-31-2010, 01:57 AM   #7
vlad_simple
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
I have no problems shipping overseas as long as the buyer is willing to cover the extra shipping expenses
Ready to buy.
PM sent.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:10 AM   #8
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad_simple View Post
Thank you to let us deal, Master of the MobileRead
OK, you've got my blessing for the deal
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
TheUnforgiven

Pretty much sold as soon as he sends the money!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:55 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
Pretty much sold as soon as he sends the money!

Please post when you get the money so I can mark "Ended."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #11
vlad_simple
Enthusiast

Money was sent next day. I waiting for e-reader and was ready to pay.
TheUnforgiven says the parcel on it's way.
Thank you

Last edited by vlad_simple; 04-02-2010 at 07:33 AM.