Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
mjwsterile
mjwsterile began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Return Library Books on Calibre

Does anyone know horw to return a library book using Calibre? Currently have to use Sony Reader software and don't want to deal with it for anything other than the Sony Bookstore. I'm at a loss - have done Calibre searches and searches on calibre forums with no luck. It's either easy or can't be done!
mjwsterile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwsterile View Post
Does anyone know horw to return a library book using Calibre? Currently have to use Sony Reader software and don't want to deal with it for anything other than the Sony Bookstore. I'm at a loss - have done Calibre searches and searches on calibre forums with no luck. It's either easy or can't be done!
Calibre can NOT return a (DRM) borrowed book managed (checked out) by other software.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
mjwsterile
mjwsterile began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-300
Thanks! I really appreciate it - I'll just use Sony for that,
mjwsterile is offline   Reply With Quote