Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-14-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
TheGamblersNovel
TheGamblersNovel
TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
The Gamblers - it would be criminal to miss out on this thriller

Hi readers and fellow authors,

If you are looking for a fast-paced, twisty, and action-packed read then try my noir novel The Gamblers. It starts at breakneck speed, ends with a bang and packs in enough incident and tension along the way to keep even the most jaded reader of crime fiction biting their fingernails! The plot revolves around the build up, execution and aftermath of a double heist that involves a lot of drug money. It isn't one for the cosy crowd, it's a bit too violent and plain spoken (ahem) for that, but if you're an Elmore Leonard or Jim Thompson fan then I think you'll get a real kick out of it

You can get the UK Kindle edition here

You can get the US Kindle edition here
TheGamblersNovel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:30 AM   #2
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Can you get the Smashwords edition anywhere?

Do you plan on making your book available to readers who don't own Kindles and/or who prefer to shop any place other than Amazon?
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Can you get the Smashwords edition anywhere?

Do you plan on making your book available to readers who don't own Kindles and/or who prefer to shop any place other than Amazon?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
TheGamblersNovel
TheGamblersNovel
TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'TheGamblersNovel knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Hey,

Would love to, but can't at the moment. I have to give Amazon 90 days of 'exclusivity' because I recently enrolled my novel in the KDP Select program.

However, in February, I plan to make the novel available on Smashwords.

Thanks
Martin
Old 12-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Maybe in February I'll remember I was once interested in your book and have forgotten that you decided Amazon exclusivity was more important than prospective readers.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
TheGamblersNovel
TheGamblersNovel

Don't take things so personally, Richard. If, when I make it available on Smashwords in February, you choose not to buy my work, then so be it.

I had a simple choice to make: join KDP Select, and access the ability to create free promotions, or don't join it, and watch my sales plummet. I chose the former. A surge of free sales later and my novel is selling again.

It wasn't a decision I took lightly and it is not intended as a slight on users of other eBook readers. And when I can make my work available on other platforms, I will.

Tags
british, crime fiction, heist, noir fiction, thriller crime