Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-22-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
Yorkswindon
Yorkswindon began at the beginning.

Device: nook
The White Swan : Introducing Johnny Jordan

I woud love it if people were able to read my new book and let me know your thoughts on it

Johnny Jordan is a lovable psychic entertainer, wowing audiences whilst boosting his own ever growing ego! When a grieving family, in his home town of York, contact him to speak with their murdered loved one from beyond the grave he can’t help but get involved. Way over his head lacking any psychic ability and facing the biggest performance of his career, he wades in believing he can solve the murder that has baffled the police for over a year. Risking not only himself but also his young, but far more able, cousin, the mystery holds a twist that neither of them could predict leaving Johnny Jordan in mortal danger.

This is a light hearted modern day mystery written in a traditional style.

hope to hear from some of you

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-White-Sw...871747&sr=1-10
Yorkswindon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
Yorkswindon
Yorkswindon began at the beginning.

Device: nook
well things have been going very well, the book has an average review rating of 4.6 on Amazon, and I have had some cracking comments and reviews such as

‘well I’d never heard of this author, but liked the idea of the storyline, and it was a good price, so I went for it – and didn’t regret it! The story twists and turns, keeps the interest levels high and is very well written – so much so I searched for other novels available by the same author but couldn’t find any – will wait eagerly for any follow up books!’

‘I would highly recommend this book – it’s on Amazon Kindle store and I finished it today – sooo good. Completely gripping and although he’s a bit of a rogue, I love Johnny Jordan – can’t wait to read his next exploits!’

‘Great read! Quirky story with nice detail, keeps you guessing to the end. Can’t wait for the next installment : )’

’I can highly recommend it. Introducing Johnny Jordan in this first novel set in York. I am really looking forward to further installments – please write more Paul!’

So if you want to read a modern cozy-ish mystery about a fake psychic, oops sorry psychic entertainer then give it a go

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/277254

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-White-Sw...dp/B00B40EDAI/

many thanks and if you do buy it let me know what you think of it...

cheers
Paul..
Yorkswindon is offline   Reply With Quote