Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Listen to audio through earpiece of phone

I sometimes want to listen to an audio book on my phone but don't have headphones with me.

So, I wrote Earpiece, now available for testing, a free app that routes sound through the phone earpiece, so you can listen to audio books (or whatever else) as if you were talking on the phone.

Earpiece also does volume boosting (with or without earpiece-audio functionality) if you want.

You can launch Earpiece as a normal app, or you can launch it by long-tap on the search button.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Philantrop
Addict
Philantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beautyPhilantrop does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindles (e-ink)
Uhm... You're posting in the "Apple Devices" forum while Earpiece is for Android? :-)

Granted, both start with an "A"... ;-)
Philantrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philantrop View Post
Uhm... You're posting in the "Apple Devices" forum while Earpiece is for Android? :-)

Granted, both start with an "A"... ;-)
It's under Android devices now, which is where I thought I put it. Maybe some kind moderator moved it.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote