Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Fictionwise 40% off coupon - Exp 10/12/11

Code: 100711

Stated to expire 10/10, but probably good through Wednesday, 10/12.

Does not apply to Samhain titles.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I've been skipping these lately (way too many books on my TBR pile), but I thought I'd pick a Damon Knight bundle I've been thinking about for a while. Includes "To Serve Man" which was adapted for a Twilight Zone TV episode.

Spoiler:
To Serve Man by Damon Knight
Life Edit by Damon Knight
Not With a Bang by Damon Knight
The Analogues by Damon Knight
Cabin Boy by Damon Knight
Special Delivery by Damon Knight
Anachron by Damon Knight
Eripmav by Damon Knight
The Last Word by Damon Knight
Thing of Beauty by Damon Knight
A Likely Story by Damon Knight
Semper Fi by Damon Knight
Masks by Damon Knight
Mary by Damon Knight
Down There by Damon Knight
The Enemy by Damon Knight
The Big Pat Boom by Damon Knight
I See You by Damon Knight
La Ronde by Damon Knight
Man in the Jar by Damon Knight
The Handler by Damon Knight
Backward, O Time by Damon Knight
Time Enough by Damon Knight
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Lol. I think I have most of these. "To Serve Man" is a cute one.

I haven't bought anything for ages - still waiting for my wishlist prices to go down - and yes I have plenty to read, anyway.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
I'm hoping for a 60% coupon next week...my wishlist is building up.
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:03 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Spoiler:
3.05 - 1 Wyoming Renegade [Secure eReader] by Susan Amarillas
3.05 - 1 Wild Card [Secure eReader] by Susan Amarillas
3.05 - 1 Outlaw Love [Secure eReader] by Judith Stacy
3.05 - 1 Quicksilver's Catch [Secure eReader] by Mary McBride
-----
12.20 - Total

Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert