Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-18-2010, 05:05 AM   #1
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Ebook viewer: Remember last used window size not working (0.7.19)

I don't know whether this is a regression, or whether it hasn't worked on my newly reformatted system, but it seems that in 0.7.19, checking the "Remember last used window size" box in the Ebook viewer has little or no effect.

If I open a book, check the box, resize the window, close, then immediately reopen the book again, the window size seems to be remembered.

If I quit calibre, then start it again and view any ebook the viewer window size is set back to the default size.

I am running calibre 0.7.19 on Windows 7 64-bit.

Last edited by sherman; 09-18-2010 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Added OS version
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:49 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Open a ticket and I'll look at it when I have moment, forum posts tend to get lost.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
How interesting, I went to open a ticket, and in the process, trying a few things to document what happened, only to find that it is remembering my settings now...

The only difference this time seems to be that I opened Ebook viewer on its own this time and checked the settings. It now seems to be working as advertised, no matter where I launch it from.

Therefore no ticket seems to need opening...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote