Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-28-2013, 03:58 PM   #226
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
(e.g. from WHSmith you can only get it in black now), so it looks like the Aura flu epidemic is highly contagious!
Glad I got my espresso on Thursday. I had originally thought I would get it in black but the brown attracted me and I am liking it more and more all the time. There's something retro about it I like.
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #227
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I wouldn't recommend you do that. Every time you re-authorise you use up one of your slots of six devices that you are allowed to authorise. Even if you're re-authorising a device you've previously authorised. Try removing the external SD card and restarting and the things others have mentioned about this issue, before resorting to messing around with re-authorisation.
I don't have an external SD card.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #228
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Hi,

Here is a hardware solution for reduce brightness https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...81#post2510681

And here for a night mode https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=212162&page=6
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:04 PM   #229
ZipMaker
Ateş Sönmez
ZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Glo
How can we hide "book title" on the top?
I have Glo 2.5.2
ZipMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #230
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipMaker View Post
How can we hide "book title" on the top?
I have Glo 2.5.2
You can't, they added it into 2.5.2 for some reason. The only thing you can do is go back to 2.5.1. Many of us are not downloading the 2.5.2 firmware just to avoid that issue.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #231
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
You can't, they added it into 2.5.2 for some reason. The only thing you can do is go back to 2.5.1. Many of us are not downloading the 2.5.2 firmware just to avoid that issue.
actually maybe it is possible - there is a hack, see here.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:05 AM   #232
FHU130
FHU130 began at the beginning.

Battery Life Problems since 2.5.0

Since my firmware on my Kobo Glo updated to 2.5.0, I have found that battery life has been really poor.

This is even worse as reading pdfs means we have to refresh every page since the ghosting problem that has occured too.

Anyone else finding the same problems?
FHU130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:04 AM   #233
ZipMaker
Ateş Sönmez
ZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipseZipMaker can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Hmm :/
How can i go back to 2.5.1? Can you copy a link?
Old 05-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #234
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Links to all tje f/w levels can be found in the Direct Links to Kobo Firmware thread. Just be sure to use the right image....
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #235
ZipMaker
Ateş Sönmez

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Links to all tje f/w levels can be found in the Direct Links to Kobo Firmware thread. Just be sure to use the right image....
Hello Peter, thank you for your reply.

I have Kobo Glo (2.5.2) and i want to go back to 2.5.1. Is this right image?

April 2013 Release - 2.5.1 - The usual post-release bug fix release
Mark 4 Hardware: Glo/Mini/Touch Low Cost (N905C Model) 2.5.1 - 22 Apr 2013
http://download.kobobooks.com/firmwa...date-2.5.1.zip