Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
juice99
juice99 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
cablibre and wireless upload ?

Is it possible to upload books/news wirelessly from your computer to your kindle with newest calibre?

I was able to connect to my kindle wirelessly, but i cannot see 'Device' button, that shows up when connect it via cable.

and i cannot see option to upload anything from my library... is it not possible?

I have newest Kindle 5, basic one.

Also, when i try to synchronize it from my kindle and select Sync & Check for Items, nothing happens. but i guess it cheks email? but i don't want to send it via email...

Last edited by juice99; 10-17-2012 at 04:20 PM.
juice99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....reading-device
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert