Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #1
t3l01v
Enthusiast
t3l01v began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Auto-Nooter from 1.1 yet?

Anyone heard anything on this? I'm running 1.1 stock. No rush to get re-rooted, since I'm currently reading Asimov's Foundation books.

Thanks!
t3l01v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #2
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
I'm sure there will be....soon.....

And it'll be hard not to hear about it.......
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
jenniren
Nook Newb
jenniren began at the beginning.

Device: Alienware MX11, Droid 2, Nook Color
I am thinking of just leaving myself at the rooted 1.0.1 - the 1.1 doesn't offer anything that is important to me. After the 2.2 update, I might reconsider, but for now I am good. HOPEFULLY, I don't auto update lol, and if so I will be looking for the auto nooter as well. Fortunately, I don't think it will be too long in coming...
jenniren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #4
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
The main thing that I have seen with the 1.1 update that is not listed is its speed. Subjectively speaking it just seems so much faster. Still 2.2 will be faster still, and waiting is not always a bad idea.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote