Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #1
Fudgeheaven
Fudgeheaven began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
At last, I've got my new toy!

Hi everyone.
My name's Gary and I live in Bromsgrove, UK.
My wonderful fiancee has bought me a Sony eReader (505).
Does anyone know where I can get James Joyce Ulysses to download?
Gaz
Fudgeheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Congratulations and welcome to MR, Fudgeheaven

You can find free ebooks on this site (see blue bar up above on the left), at feedbooks , and at smashwords (also for purchase at smashwords). There are many other options for ebooks so just ask and a friendly forum member will jump in with an answer or point you in the right direction.

Ulyssess by James Joyce is at feedbooks in ePub and your own custom pdf. Feedbooks books are free and DRM free. Also, you can find it here on MR for free in lrf format (Sony format, no DRM).

Have fun with your new toy!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Gaz.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:54 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Gary and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 since Jan 08 and really like it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
Fudgeheaven
Fudgeheaven began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Thanks for the greetings and the link to Ulysses.
I've read Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass so far.
Just started on Moby Dick.
I'm trying to read all the classics.
My girlfriend also bought me loads of real books for Christmas - what a dilemma?!!?
Fudgeheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congrats on your 505! I love mine, I've had it for over a year and a half now.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Congratulations and Welcome. I still think the 505 is the best one -- at least for my uses!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote