Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
One Day Left to get DEAD MEN DON'T CRY at half-price

"Dead Men Don't Cry" is half-off at Smashwords as part of their Summer/Winter Sale.
The Coupon Code for a 50% discount is SSW50.

DEAD MEN DON'T CRY
10 tales of computers that invent God,
minds that travel through time, electronic ghosts,
and deceased extraterrestrials.

What Readers are Saying:
There is only one way to wake up in the morning, and that is with this story. Ditch your current pastry delivery service and get this one. Space traffic and a solar flare? They deliver. My favorite of the great stories to be had in here.
-- S.J. Wist, Fantasy Cookies (5 Stars)

My favorites were Backlash, Pastry Run, Dead Men Don't Cry, and A New Kind of Sunrise. My least favorite was probably Blue Ink because I cared and I could oh, so relate. Dang thing will probably haunt me too. Even if you don't normally like science fiction, or if you've never tried it, there is something for everyone in this anthology.
--Maria Schneider, Amazon Review
Closed Thread