Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Today Only - Sat11/28/09

Just bought the PRS-600 at Staples for $270.

Go to thier website, "Find a Store", and then print out the coupon for 10% off most stuff.

THIS IS FOR TODAY ONLY!

My PRS-600 is charging right now.

Good shopping.

PS - this is only $10 more than the nook and is "real" - not like the nook which may be in court until ???
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridRedDog View Post
Just bought the PRS-600 at Staples for $270.

Go to thier website, "Find a Store", and then print out the coupon for 10% off most stuff.

THIS IS FOR TODAY ONLY!

My PRS-600 is charging right now.

Good shopping.

PS - this is only $10 more than the nook and is "real" - not like the nook which may be in court until ???
Thank you for letting us all know about this coupon. The Sony Touch is indeed a very fine device. You do not, howver, need to spread FUD (fear uncertainty doubt). I'm sure the nook will be shipping this coming week as planned.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
No FUD

In a long life I've seen my fill of "Real Soon Now".

The nook looks like a realy good ereader. But we have almost NO details.

Just look at all of the ereaders announced but not quite ready. It's as if they are saying - "Please wait! Don't buy that Other Brand, ours will be so much better, just wait."

The nook has yet to be handed over to a single reviewer.

If it had I might have waited. It may yet be the best ereader on earth. When it is released.

RE: the law suit. If B&N are smart they will settle out of court, and soon. Are they guilty? Don't know. But I do know that a good (oxymoron) lawyer can keep them from selling a single one if the judge puts a hold on them until after the case is settled.

Yes the nook looks good. But if N&N has even one ready they had better send it to SOMEONE to review it.

Last edited by HorridRedDog; 11-28-2009 at 06:43 PM.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote